Search problems/Questions

My problem is when I try to do a search the search page won't completly load. I can't enter search items or scroll to what area I want to search and no submit buttons or that sort of thing. Is the search still being rebuilt? Or is there a problem on my end? Yes, I am a Gold member, and from reading the stickys I got the impression that the search function was back up. HELP! Unless I'm an idiot and missed something in the stickies. Then, keep your opinions to yourself.

Thanks.

Rob

I dunno ... it works fine for me. :confused: It might help if you tell us what browser and operating system you're using.

Old iMac running OS 8.6 and AOL 5.0. Wish I had the $$$ to update the Mac, then I could run the 9.0 version of AOL. Sucks being broke and I won't get a PC and make Bill Gates richer. I love my Mac.

Rob

Old versions of the AOL software won't work with this software. Try using a different browser

Isn't there a version of Opera for Mac now? Opera isn't hardware-demanding....

Kinda figured it was something along those lines. AOL wouldn't do anything for a couple of years till Apple finally came out with the new OS X. Guess it's time to bite the bullet and upgrade. Thanks for the help.

Rob

Back