searching ror a high quality image of a sword

Hi there, sorry if this request is off topic or seems unusual...
I'm currently tryin to find a small image (lower than 120*120 res) of a sword - everything i've found so far looks like a picture of a sword for sale...
i'm trying to find an image that hints at precision, sharpness, and power

a long blade with a small curve, blue steel silverish kind of look - i'm gonna edit the pic later on so that it looks like the sword has just slashed downwards and you can see a sort of an energy or motion blur trail in its path...
would be nice if the sword was a render or high quality cartoon but a photo may do the job

thanks in advance...

Welcome to blade forums!
This one ain't to shabby
biggrin.gif

View

wow that is a beautiful image

i think i'll use that one for some articles i'm writing, but i'm looking for something a bit more stylish and sleek and pure for this purpose

a longer sword with a subtle arc along the length of the blade - and not embedded with ornaments -

thanks for the image man
smile.gif

You are more than welcome.
In case you do use the image. The sword was made by Darrel Ralph as a tribute to Hugh Bartrug (one of Darrel's mentors) who made the original version of the knife.
It is named Michael's Sword.

------------------
" The real art of living is too keep alive the longing in human beings to become greater versions of themselves." Laurens Van der Post.
In memory of James Mattis

It's indeed a very beautiful piece of work

I can only imagine the amount of time and passion that went into its creation...

Back