Sebenza 21 and Magnacut?

wait wait, we can just order blades now? so if i was so inclined, i can order a fresh blade?
Have always been able to. Its like a 9 month wait once the order is in.

I believe the email states you have to send your knife in to get a production blade. Would be cool if they just sold the blade outright without sending your knife in but at the same time I"d rather they do it anyway.

Long turnaround though, might be a lot of frankensteins floating around in a couple of years, 2011 knife with a magnacut blade :p wonder if we can keep the original blade as well.

and it doesnt matter which model, 21,31. like if i was tempted to order a 31 small insingo blade, i dont need to trade in my drop point or anything?
You will need to ask about the 21. My understanding they only have warranty replacement blades available until they run some Magnacut for them. As for the Zaan, Inkosi and 31, order away. They will reach out when your blade is ready ( 9 months or so) you send in your knife, they fit the blade and send your knife back with 2 blades.

You will need to ask about the 21. My understanding they only have warranty replacement blades available until they run some Magnacut for them. As for the Zaan, Inkosi and 31, order away. They will reach out when your blade is ready ( 9 months or so) you send in your knife, they fit the blade and send your knife back with 2 blades.

thats not a bad deal! i was totally on board with them just mailing me a blade and i put it together myself. i had to take out the rattling lanyard pin, its been ages since ive taken apart a sebenza

I'd buy one, just to have a spare blade for a much loved knife I intend to keep another 40 years. Hopefully there will be some Insingo profiles in the run!

I'd buy one, just to have a spare blade for a much loved knife I intend to keep another 40 years. Hopefully there will be some Insingo profiles in the run!
If there is Ill be in that line.

Are they gonna do the small as well?
Ive not heard. However Tim said that they will do the 21 since its the top selling knife of all times for CRK so Ill bet the small makes the cut as well.

Back