1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Sebenza 25 W/ Black Canvas Micarta

Discussion in 'Chris Reeve Knives for sale' started by R.palace, Oct 14, 2017.

1. R.palace

R.palace

Aug 17, 2014
    Up for sale is a beautiful Sebenza 25 with the fantastic black canvas micarta.

I am the second owner. First owner only carried it a bit and says he only opened up a few boxes. I never carried it, just cut a few sheets of paper with it.

Blade is still factory edge and CRK sharp. Lock up is rock solid and blade centering is also perfect, as can be expected for all CRK knives.

Only very minor snail trails on the scales and pocket clip but this knife really has been taken care of and it shows.

SOLD

> Plain Drop Point Blade
    •> S35VN Blade Steel
    > Dual Thumb Studs
    •> Comes with original box, dob card, wrenches, grease, Loctite (has been opened), cloth, sticker, and paperwork. Missing lanyard.
    ••> DOB: 04/22/2015

centering.JPG CR1 (1).jpg CR1 (2).jpg CR3 (2).JPG CR4.JPG lock up.jpg

Comment "I'll take it" and send me a PM.

Payment is expected within the hour. If payment is not received in that timeframe, I reserve the right to move on to the next buyer.

Ad is cross posted so I will go by time stamp.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2017
  2. nyefmaker

nyefmaker Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 29, 2008
    Do you have a lockup pic ...?

3. DustinY

DustinY Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 29, 2016
    Love a lockup pic as well.

4. R.palace

R.palace

Aug 17, 2014
    Pic added! Bank vault solid lock up as expected with any of Chris' knives! Please feel free to reply with any more questions.

5. Dw0721

Dw0721 Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 7, 2017
    Pm sent

6. R.palace

R.palace

Aug 17, 2014
    Replied.

Still for sale!

7. Seporith

Seporith Gold Member Gold Member

May 24, 2003