Sebenza- A lifelong knife.

So of all my knives, I'm most fond of my small sebenza 21. I carry it more than any other knife and i dont really see that changing. If anything, I could see it being the only knife that I carry at some point.

What I love about the Sebenza is not only the history that comes with it, but also the history that you can create with it. This is the only knife in my collection that I could see me passing down to my grandson (assuming I have one) in 40 years, in 2060, and sharing with him the stories behind the scars and scratches that it has acquired since I bought it "back in 2017".

Now, I know you could probably do that with a lot of knives but with CRK, you really do have the best chance of making it 40+ years with the same knife due to their warranty.

So here's my sebenza. My first and only CRK. I plan to have this knife until I decide to pass it on down a couple generations from now. Hopefully at that point it will be referred to as "my grandfather's knife".

cVNnfLJ.jpg

Anyone care to share about their sebenza? Could be just a photo with how long you've had it and how well it has served you. Maybe your thoughts on it being a lifetime knife to pass down? Or even just a picture of your sebenza that you love as much as I love mine.

Thanks,
Dan

I don't have a Sebenza, but I did buy an Inkosi, and I agree. It's a knife designed to last for generations. My large Inkosi has kicked every other knife out of my pocket. I would be willing to wager that if pressed to pick a single knife to carry the rest of my days, it would be my Inkosi or something similar to it.

Purchasing a CRK has been a game changer. I dont think I could go back, and I fully anticipate passing this knife down. I'll be 39 a week from tomorrow, and I have no doubt some scruffy headed grandkid of mine will end up with knife locking up as tight in 2060 as it did in 2020 should be blessed to live so long:)

Now, I know you could probably do that with a lot of knives but with CRK, you really do have the best chance of making it 40+ years with the same knife due to their warranty.

Or a Buck knife.

I've got my Dad's 110 that he bought sometime in the late 70's. I've been thinking of sending it in for a SPA day.

Back