Sebenza Clip

James, have you got any current production clips for the small Sebenza or do I have to go to Chris Reeves for this? The clip on the knife I got from you was old style.

I try to keep one or two around in case the customer wants one with a knife, but it's at least as quick and efficient to order them separately direct from CRK.

------------------
- JKM
www.chaicutlery.com
AKTI Member # SA00001

I would have ask for the new style clip when I ordered the small sebenza if I had know that I was getting the old style. I would like the added security of the new style clip and will gladly send you the money via pay pal. With Chris Reeves I would have to call long distance and use a credit card or snail mail my order with a check. I would appreciate if you would handle it for me. Just quote me the price and I will send it Pay Pal. Thanks, Al

I'll call them up and get a few more new clips. The price list is down at the office - somewhere in the same range as dinner at a respectable restaurant.

------------------
- JKM
www.chaicutlery.com
AKTI Member # SA00001

Never mind. Since you didn't get back to me I went ahead and called Chris Reeve and ordered over the phone. No problem

Back