Sebenza Presentation Case

Thanks everyone. I tried to do the knife some justice. The box is tiger stripe Maple and Bolivian Rosewood.

Nice work! Must be a good friend!! You definitely deserve your own soon. Just got my first as a 50th Bday gift to myself. Shouldn’t have waited so long. Would’ve saved myself a lot of money in the long run.

Don't get me wrong, please, the box art work looks amazing, and IMO it deserves something better than Milwaukee power tools :)

Sharp & Fiery

Keep ‘em Sharp
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
I'm curious what the Milwaukee reference is about. I feel like I'm missing out on a good joke. :)

I think he is complimenting you on your skills on the beauty of the box. That it deserved to have a beautifully crafted knife inside...not a production CRK. :) I’d take it as a compliment. :)

I think he is complimenting you on your skills on the beauty of the box. That it deserved to have a beautifully crafted knife inside...not a production CRK. :) I’d take it as a compliment. :)

I figured it was some story about Milwaukee tools and the knife. Like maybe they were going to buy CRK or something. :)
You have all been so very generous with your compliments and I really appreciate it very much. I'm actually in the garage finishing up a cutting board right now. :cool: