1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

Sebenza unique graphics

Discussion in 'Chris Reeve Knives' started by NationalWMD, Mar 8, 2020.

1. NationalWMD

NationalWMD Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 20, 2013
    Ive been looking into getting a unique graphic Sebenza 21, I like to use my knives. Would I be crazy to buy one and use it, not sure if most people just collect them.

just wanted to see who here uses their unique graphic sebenzas (pics would be much appreciated, as well)

im kicking myself, there was a unique graphic 21 up for sale with my bday, wish i had looked earlier, lol

Last edited: Mar 8, 2020
    South paw draw likes this.
  2. Dcdavis

Dcdavis Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 13, 2018
  3. RTedder2

RTedder2 Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 21, 2015
    I have a UG and a couple of CG and carry and use them all

NationalWMD likes this.
  4. Ajack60

Ajack60 Platinum Member Platinum Member

Apr 21, 2013
    I see what you just gone and done @NationalWMD ....... nice. Congratulations, show it off when you get it.:)
    Definitely use it, the good thing about Uniques and CCG’s is that CRK in most cases can make them look new again. It’s a case by case basis. I sent a Stars and Stripes in that was ugly, it had a lot of scratches on it. They made it look new again.

5. NationalWMD

Sep 20, 2013
    thank you

I will definitely show it off, when i get it. I was thinking of doing the year long carry challenge, I carried my Sebenza 25 for 3 years, so shouldn't be too hard for me

i now have 2 Sebenzas born on my bday, my Sebenza 25, which was born on my 30th bday and the unique I just purchased.

6. South paw draw

South paw draw Yep.....I'm a idiot. Platinum Member

Sep 23, 2019
    20200303_064923.jpg
    Mine gets pocket time weekly. One of the nice things about having something is having it with you.

Lookout, NationalWMD, CHNeal and 3 others like this.
  7. nyefmaker

nyefmaker Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 29, 2008
    I have owned several hundred Sebenzas over the years and the CGG/UG are my favorite, they wear extremely well. Colors hardly ever fade. You honestly can’t go wrong with them in any shape of form. Use and Enjoy them.

bart1 and NationalWMD like this.
  8. rexromic

rexromic Gold Member Gold Member

May 28, 2011
    0754719D-10F5-4DD1-B289-AB571E28DF08_1_201_a.jpeg

cbr1000, Lookout, willard0341 and 5 others like this.
  9. NationalWMD

Sep 20, 2013
    [​IMG]

my small but growing CRK collection, I have two Nyala’s coming in. Really want a Zaan and an Inkosi with natural micarta inlays. I put an order in for a unique 31 today, as well

Lookout, Ajack60 and A.S. like this.
  10. NationalWMD

Sep 20, 2013
    [​IMG]

My two CRK born on my Birthday, carried the 25 for three years, born on my 30th birthday.

11. NationalWMD

Sep 20, 2013
  12. NationalWMD

Sep 20, 2013
    i really like my unique that cane in today, i plan on carrying it as my primary knife for the next year

13. NationalWMD

Sep 20, 2013
    i really like that design

14. South paw draw

Sep 23, 2019
    Me too. It's my only righty. All my other CRK'S are lefties.

15. South paw draw

Sep 23, 2019
    That's a sweet one you got there buddy. I promise you every time you pull it from your pocket you will be happy you carried it

16. nyefmaker

nyefmaker Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 29, 2008
    Large or Small...?