Sebenza.....what else!

ARtsig1

Banned
Hello all,
I have taken the plunge! I am a new owner of a large plain Sebenza. Picked this up at the Charlotte Gun/Knife show. I have been very happy since the purchase. Keep in mind that I am a diehard MT man! But I must say that I have found something that is as smooth as a MT and as sharp. Better yet its got ti handles! I have already taken apart, cleaned and relubed with Tuf Glide. Man this thing is slick. Its refreshing to see a knife company encourage the enduser to take the knife apart without voiding the warranty.
On another subject, has anyone used the sheath available from Chris Reeve Knives? I ordered a brown model that should get here tomorrow. I found a picture on www.knifeart.com under the Reeve section. Looks well made.

------------------
Art Sigmon
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"
Php. 4:13

The sheathes offered by CRK are made by Gfeller Casemakers, very high quality products and handsome to boot. They work great for vertical carry, but you would need a very thin belt to take advantage of the horizontal carry option. Gary Graley makes terrific custom sheathes for the Sebenza, form fitted to the knife with lots of style and flair as well.

------------------
James Segura
San Francisco, CA

Congrats on your seb purchase. You shold consider purchasing one of Gary's fantastic sheaths ( Yes i have one ) I personaly feel the qaulity rivals the seb itself.

Back