Sebenza Winner

CONGRATS TO MEDIC!!! He is the first raffle winner and takes home a CRK Sebenza

Wow! I never would have thought I would own a Sebenza any time soon. Heck, a little over a month ago, I was asking if someone would be trusing enough to let me borrow theirs so I would get a chance to see what all the hype is about. Now I won one for $30! This is what makes this forum so great! Thanks Steven for putting this thing on. I'm looking forward to getting my new baby.

Mike

Glad I could do it! :D

So, do you want the Sebenza straight away, or do you want it sharpened up before it gets to you?

Steven,

Just send it to me. From what I gather, it is still in pretty much the same condition that I put it in before sending it to Dave since he didn't use it much, and NFMEE said he didn't cut anything with it. I got it quite sharp on my strop, all but that very small section on the edge near the belly that I mentioned. Just looks like it was used to cut somehting on a ceramic plate or so. It doesn't concern me much right now, plus I'll probably send it it to CRK for double thumb lugs and have them sharpen it for me. Thanks anyway.

Mike

Congratulations! May that knife give you many years of cutting pleasure.:)

Back