Sebenzas, Kershaw, Benchmade 32

Status
Not open for further replies.
interested in a Busse Satin jack tac w/ okuden kydex sheath for trade ? I am interested in the lefty UMnum

blessedcajun,
His descriptions are accurate. What you get will most likely be better than described:)

since there are no pics, and assuming it is still available, can I get some more detailed info on the BM 943? "Used" covers a lot of ground. what is the steel and condition of the blade and handle. since it's just called 943 I assume it's a satin blade without serrations correct?

since there are no pics, and assuming it is still available, can I get some more detailed info on the BM 943? "Used" covers a lot of ground. what is the steel and condition of the blade and handle. since it's just called 943 I assume it's a satin blade without serrations correct?

The blade is 154cm, someone has taken a scotch bright pad to the blade, attempting a satin finish i believe. The handle a a few nicks, but none of it affects the functionality of the knife at all, it is all just small cosmetic things, so if it is going to be a user it is perfect.

how'd the scotchbrite effect turn out? like an actual handy person did it knowing what they were doing, or some kid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back