Second baby on the way!

Hey guys,

Been awhile since last online, but my wife is delivering tomorrow and any well wishes would be greatly appreciated.

We don't know the gender but we are all anxiously looking forward to our second little one.

Congratulations, and hope everything goes smooth and in good health. Reminds me of when my wife gave birth to our twins. Wishing you all well. Let us know how it goes! Cigar time!

Yay, another little one to add to the growing Playroom behind the Cantina! I have a young cousin named Ryan who absolutely adores me, as in, he would literally fetch the flaming tennis ball from the metaphorical Cerberus's mouth if I told him it was what a 'true man does'. And I think he is the most adorable little beastie I have ever seen, and I really wish he were here in Delaware, so I could teach him my strange path to manliness, and he could teach me the wonderful road to being a child again, and how to enjoy that newfound sense of youthfulness. And while he is on the other side of the country, you made me remember him and his funny little laugh and funny ways of speaking. Thanks for that.
Hope you and your wife have a happy holiday with your newest edition to your family, all safe and sound. Peace to all, and to all a good night!
David

Hey guys,

Been awhile since last online, but my wife is delivering tomorrow and any well wishes would be greatly appreciated.

We don't know the gender but we are all anxiously looking forward to our second little one.

Congratulations!!!:thumbup: :cool: :D Anymore I have to get my doses of babyhood from my great grandkids or great nieces or nephews because my, "baby" is fifty two, 52, and will be 53 this next July!!! :eek: Dang I've done got old somewhere down the line! :eek: :foot: :eek:

Belated well-wishes:) Babies are fun...glad mine sleeps through the night, eats "people" food, and doesn't puke after every meal, though.
Soooo... do we have a lil boy or lil girl to welcome into the fold?:)

Back