World Tallest 143 Ft Lord Shiva's Statue
Kailashnath Mahadev
12-02-11%20006.jpg

Temple location
Kailashpuri, Sanga Bhaktapur, Nepal
12-02-11%20007.jpg

SHOP & SAVE $$$$$

L to r

20 inch 25 ounce Sirupati by Hari. Satisal wood handle. $100 even.

19 inch 20 ounce villager fit and finish HI Parang by Tirtha. Horn handle. $100 even. *SOLD*

17.5 inch 15 ounce Gorkha Hat Knife by Lokendra. Dhar wood handle. $100 even.

18 inch 17 ounce Gelbu Special by Bhakta. Horn handle. $85.*SOLD*

15 inch 17 ounce Hanshe by Rajkumar. Satisal wood handle. $75.

10.5 inch 13 ounce BDC by Lachhu. Horn handle. Cute one at $60. *SOLD*

12-02-11%20003.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to get any or all
Have a nice weekend!

Last edited:
Tibetan woolen hat for $20
12-02-11%20005.jpg

Man what a great lineup today! Love the Sirupati.

Last edited:
Nice Parang. Does anyone have any field reports on these? Always been curious.
Thanks MN-That is a nice looking parang.I've seen a number posted for sale here but few in horn as this one is.Looks like a great brush and outdoor tool.

Last edited:
My thoughts exactly. It looks like a good tool for doing brush clearing. Heavier than a machete but with much of the same features blade wise. I've used my 17oz sirupate for the same thing but always willing to try something else. Might even be good for cracking open coconuts.

Yangdu, do you get those machetes/Hanshe (the one on the rightmost?) other times or is this the only time? Because I'm considering getting a smaller kukri (the BDC is the one on the top, right?) but that Hanshe really catches the eye...

Yangdu, do you get those machetes/Hanshe (the one on the rightmost?) other times or is this the only time? Because I'm considering getting a smaller kukri (the BDC is the one on the top, right?) but that Hanshe really catches the eye...

i believe you can only get the hanshe if you catch it on dotd or email auntie and ask for a specific 1 you want

the BDC is the 1 on top and should be on its way to me :) BDC is baby dui chirra and is sweet as pie for the size. depending on exact length of blade i could carry this guy for an edc:D

Back