Selling much of my vintage Buck 110 Collection to put towards Renewable Energy Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAGcustomknives

Specializing in The Buck 110
I've recently put up for sale alot of my collection of Old Buck 110's in order to raise money for Solar Panels and a Pure Sine Wave inverter. If there is a particular Buck 110 you are looking for, I may be able to help. Please message me for more info.

I have available second Version Fiber spacer, and third version integral brass spacer 1 liner stamped with/without dot and many of the years following.

The rest of my collection is up for bid now. I have each first version 110 and a 1 liner dot 3rd version for sale.

My collection is pretty much gone now, which is sad I know, but in the future I'm sure I can track down replacements. In the mean time, I have purchased a Battery Back up system with high efficiency LED lights, and an inverter. I now just need a solar grid and/or a windmill. I plan on purchasing one or the other in the spring when I have time to set it up. I have also purchased a Bader III 2x72 with the funds from my collection. I suspect this will help my customizing much, and allow for some "one of's" in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back