• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Selling my knives!

Having to sell my knife collection after some bad things came up this week...

first I'll take it gets it

Pm or email me

Paypal only, no trades please

goods and services +3% or friends and family

sylvan.abarvidson09@gmail.com

THANKS EVERYONE

Rexford rut- like new and comes with a sheath. Asking $old

Southard AVO- used in good condition comes in box, has some wear on the show side of the scale, but is not very easy to see, unless you have the light coming at the right angle. Asking $old

Paramilitary 2 Blue RIT dyed digi camo- got this one in a trade, brand new except for being dyed. Comes with box. Asking $140

Paramilitary 2 cts 20cp- got this one in a trade, used in good condition, shows some wear on the blade from use. Very smooth, comes in box. Asking SPF

Benchmade 940- used in good condition, basically like new. Comes with custom pocket clip and in box. Asking $old

Cold steel ak47 cts xhp- used, in good condition, shows some wear on the "wave" feature and on the pocket clip. Comes in box. Sold

Paramilitary 2 digi camo scales- selling the scales because the tip of the knife is broken off. I can send the knife with or without the old blade. Asking $old

20151025_002032-1.jpg

20151025_002208-1.jpg

20151025_002116-1.jpg

EMAIL ME FOR PICTURES

Last edited:
PM sent regarding the broken Paramilitary II- by the way, pics aren't working. It may be something with Google.

~Chris

Broken Para has been sold to justin, you guys are fast! Sorry to everyone interested in it.

Email sent on 940 and I Will take it pending pictures

Last edited:
I will take the AVO per our emails.Fund sent Via Paypal.
Thanks,
Josh

Last edited:
first I'll take it gets it

Pm or email me,

you can also ask for more pics over email

Feel free to also make me an offer or ask any questions

Paypal only

goods and services +3% or friends and family

sylvan.abarvidson09@gmail.com

THANKS EVERYONE

Paramilitary 2 Blue RIT dyed digi camo- got this one in a trade, brand new except for being dyed. Comes with box. Asking $130

Paramilitary 2 cts 20cp-SPF got this one in a trade, used in good condition, shows some light wear on the blade from use. Very smooth, comes in box. Asking SPF

20151025_002032-1.jpg

20151025_002116-1.png

20151025_002208-1.png

Last edited:
Back