Selling off a bunch of my collection. Lots to look at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello i was wondering if you would want to work out a trade? i am VERY interested in the spyderco military in ACU what i have is a BEAUTIFUL pair of polarized oakley gascan S (worth about 150$)

Dang noticed someone else was interested Sage 1 CF too. Oh, well. I'll take 2nds for that and if you sell it, I am interested Caly 3 CF ZDP-189. My friend Louisiana promised to deliver my purchases to me, so you only need to ship to conus.

hello i was wondering if you would want to work out a trade? i am VERY interested in the spyderco military in ACU what i have is a BEAUTIFUL pair of polarized oakley gascan S (worth about 150$)

Thanks for the offer but I wear glasses and have script sunglasses.

PM about Spyderco Sage 1 CF.
PM'd you back

email sent regarding $82 Spyderco Caly 3 G-10 PE Carried for a week. Mint shape.

emailing you now.

Thanks for answer. I set originally for MW and Sage 1, but I saw Hayle Bradley.

I'll take that. My budget holds that much and unavailable in here. Its Carbon Fibre handles and high end steel, just what I look for.

All knives that have been sold/paid for are either in the mail now or will be mailed out tomorrow. I'll be updating the people that are sending MO as I get them.

Thanks
V

I'll take the Spyderco Manix 2 blue.. Incoming PM

Will you send me your paypal address so I can pay for the Blue Manix S30V. Also need to know about shipping. Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back