Serious Problem With Cursor

Hi guys,

I didn't see a thread like this here yet so maybe I am the only one. Recently I've been experiencing terrible cursor issues when I need to backspace to correct grammar, etc. Every time I want to do that, backspacing causes the cursor to actually go back to the beginning of the whole word rather than just deleting an errant letter. I can manually place it back at the front of my paragraph or sentence but as soon as I type the next letter, the cursor does the same thing again. It takes a few tries at this before it gets the idea. Then it works correctly as long as I don't need to use backspace again, in which case the problem repeats. It's very frustrating and as you can imagine takes a long time to post anything. Amazingly, it hasn't done this for this post.

I hope I've described the problem correctly. This is only occurring for me on Bladeforums, not any other site.

I've only been posting in Political recently, which is where it is happening, and it hasn't happened on this post yet despite my need to use backspace several times, so it gets even weirder. Maybe it's some script on the Political subforum.

Is your shift key stuck?

Back