Serrata knife!

Here's a pic of my Serrata along w/about 1/2 of all of the other Spyderco fixed blade knives that I currently own. You'll notice that it's BIGGER than the rest, even bigger than the Jumpmasters and Pygmy Warrior. It's quite hefty in the hand due to the solid full tang which I consider a plus.

mjTX6ai.jpg

You don't hear much talk about the Serrata here or elsewhere on the Net but, while it is not designed as a Bushcraft knife, it would serve you well in any camping/hunting/bush situation. All you'd need is a ferro stick to complete the set.

Last edited:
Nice pukko.

Thanks but I really want to get the earlier hardwood handle/brass bolster (vs the G10) version and just missed out on one offered on the Exchange.

Apparently, it went in just 4 minutes while I was "out to lunch.". So, I guess others were lusting after one also. LOL! ;)

Last edited:
Here's a pic of my Serrata along w/about 1/2 of all of the other Spyderco fixed blade knives that I currently own. You'll notice that it's BIGGER than the rest, even bigger than the Jumpmasters and Pygmy Warrior. It's quite hefty in the hand due to the solid full tang which I consider a plus.

mjTX6ai.jpg

You don't hear much talk about the Serrata here or elsewhere on the Net but, while it is not designed as a Bushcraft knife, it would serve you well in any camping/hunting/bush situation. All you'd need is a ferro stick to complete the set.
eyeballin that JM1...

What is the above knife with the hollow pins?

That would be the Junction (4") designed by Gayle Bradley, which is similar to but a bit smaller than the Bradley Bowie (5").

Both have been discontinued. The Junction in 2020 and the Bowie in 2021. However, they are still available in the 2ndary market.

Last edited:
Back