Server issues @ BFC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone else experiencing frequent slow to very slow Bladeforums web page response? It’s kinda bugging me, and I don’t think it’s with my ISP.

YES - this week it has been terrible. Sometimes OK, most times just slow, BUT other times - like now at 10:50 Eastern - PONDEROUSLY slow. Takes all the fun out of BF. Not my server either - only happening with BF. Very, very tedious.

Ray

It's been really slow for me for the past several days. It seems to me that there are a lot of scripts running in the background of this site*, and I'm not sure what they're doing but as I'm running a VPN and various ad-blockers, I wonder if that's what's slowing me down. Nearly everyone is running an ad-blocker these days, and I gotta tell you, I'm hoping that's not the issue. I'm a paid member, I think I've earned the right not to have to see any goddamn ads. I shouldn't have this site slowed down as a result. Maybe I'm completely off-base, but I don't recall ever having these issues with the old site.

*I know, because I can see them loading in the bottom left corner of the page every time

BFC has been slow or stopped all evening!!!
Even the snails are speeding by me!!!
giphy-3.gif

For what it's worth - back to normal this morning at 8:30 eastern.

Ray

Yep...super slow last night, but much better now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back