• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Service Wanted: Custom handles/scales for ESEE Izula and Rainier Knives Fastpak

I've been on the hunt for the perfect fixed blade and can't find exactly what I'm looking for but these two knives are the closest and I think with the right handles one or both would be the ticket so I'd like to get some custom handles made.

With the ESEE Izula I don't like the factory scales and the knife connection scales add enough weight that it doubles the knive's weight. I'd like a very light weight option for this if possible. I don't know if that's carbon fiber or acrylic or something so I'm open to suggestions.

The Rainier Knives Fastpak is super close to ideal and very light weight so this might be the better option but I don't like the look or the shape of the micarta handles they offer with the knife. Some G-10 or something that is rounder maybe with a slight palm swell would be great.

If you can do either let me know.

Bumping up to see if maybe I can get more interest. I'm really interested in getting a set of scales made for the Rainier Knives Fastpak.

Back