• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Severtech update

Status
Not open for further replies.

severtecher

Gold Member
As of today parts are in production. Some are promised to buyers on Aarons list. After that we might be able to get a deal on 10 or more. I'm guessing a few weeks.
The website is under review and should be back up in the future.

Kevin

Kevin,

Drop me a note when you know what and when we can get them. I have the need for anouther Sevrtech, :D.

Any chance he'll make a few left handed ones? I'd buy two and pay a premium if so. Thanks.

Looks like the website is back up.

Kevin, are the ten a special run for something or the regular Severtech knife? I'm interested in getting one also.

I'll keep all you guys posted. Artsig1, i just mentioned 10 because that is the quantity i got previously to get a "dealer" discount. I assume it will be the same deal this time. Unfortunately this go-round i won't have the front money, so unless i get my kid (money hoarder) to front for a fee I may have to collect from everyone to make the buy.

I have been thinking, Damascus Severtech and wondered what you guys think. Is it too gaudy for a heavy duty user like a Severtech?

Neonfury, I talked to Aaron specifically about "lefties". He said most likely but it may be months after the RH models get done. Kevin

severtecher said:
...I have been thinking, Damascus Severtech and wondered what you guys think. Is it too gaudy for a heavy duty user like a Severtech?

You know, that is an incredible idea. Great mix between utility and beauty. I like it. :D

If we can get them in the standard blade with some cool anodizing count me in for one. Even regular anodizing.

Since I'd use it I wouldn't want a damascus blade but it's a good idea.

What about ordering them without the holes in the blade?

Any idea what the price would be on a quantity buy?

I'd have no problem with a damascus blade, but I'm afraid I would not use it. Just let me know about how to pay when you get ready to purchase and I'll send the funds.

I'd like to get my name on the list. Keep me posted on how things are going.

Geff

yeah, count me in. a production drop-point blade would be nice, but i'll take a regular tanto, doesn't matter--it's a Severtech!

severtecher said:
Neonfury, I talked to Aaron specifically about "lefties". He said most likely but it may be months after the RH models get done. Kevin

That is great news! Thanks alot for the info Kevin, I really appreciate it.

I would also be interested in a lefty from the group buy. standard finish handle and standard tanto blade. I would assume these are *NOT* chisel ground correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back