1. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Sexiest Cold Steel On Earth

Discussion in 'Cold Steel Knives' started by MythrilBlades, Feb 11, 2018.

1. MythrilBlades

MythrilBlades

Jan 18, 2017
    Custom etched Finn Wolf. Probably the sexiest Cold Steel folder on earth.. unless someone has a fully engraved CS knife somewhere. I use nail polish which is extremely hard to work with. It is not conducive to any kind of detail.. detail and nail polish shouldn't even be in the same sentence and yet I somehow manage to produce knives like this. How? Patience, perseverance and a very steady hand. ;) I plan on doing some 1911 frames and slides next!

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. BriantheBlade

BriantheBlade

Aug 5, 2009
    That looks fantastic! Nice work!

3. G. Scott H.

G. Scott H.

Jan 9, 2006
    :cool::thumbsup:

4. upnorth

upnorth

Nov 25, 2006
    I admire the work and attention to detail.:thumbsup:

5. AF

AF Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 14, 2000
    Nice work but no way is that the sexiest CS on earth. You dressed up a fairly bland design.