• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SFNO's / Saber, Satin, Blk G-10, Okuden

GPB

Must be 18 years of age or older and legal to own in your area. USPS Priority w/Delivery Signature to US address included in the price. Money Order or Paypal (+3.5%).

ALL SOLD

Last edited:
Funds received, shipping Monday.

Last edited:
See thread opener, will now sell separately from Okuden sheaths.

If the top knife in the pic is still available, I'll take it, with or without the sheath, I don't care. I'll PM you my info, since I'm leaving in the morning on a road trip. Thanks

I'd be in for a sheath also if one is available for sale on it's own.

I hope this isn't considered chatting, but the gross apparent differences in the three knives in the picture are optical illusions due to the camera angle. The bottom one is not bloated and the top one is not sleeker.

If the top knife in the pic is still available, I'll take it, with or without the sheath, I don't care. I'll PM you my info, since I'm leaving in the morning on a road trip. Thanks

SOLD per our PM's.

Sheaths will only be sold separately if SFNO's sell separately. I'll let you know.

Last edited:
Back