Photos SFO Seconds Sale Booty Thread

SpyderPhreak

Rocketman for hire
Platinum Member
Show what you scored today!

I didn't want to get up super early today (neither did my 2 kids that joined me) :rolleyes:, and I didn't want to wait in line very long either, so I didn't go to the sale until mid-afternoon. I was amazed that there was still a 35 minute wait in line :eek:, and there were still TONS of great deals to be had!!! :cool:

Despite going late, I still managed to score a K390 PM2 (really about the only thing I was actually looking for), and talked myself into the Smurf M390 PM2 too. :thumbsup: Both BBS exclusives, and since I absolutely refuse to do business with them :rolleyes:, nice to still pick them up for my user collection without dealing with BBS. :cool:

My oldest daughter bought a couple for herself (Pakka/HAP40 Ladybug, Efficient) :D, I bought several as gifts, one as a proxy, and a few for myself. ;) Pretty surprised to see a handful of the Cruwear Mule Team. :eek:

(Please excuse the horrible pics)
IMG_4892.jpg

IMG_4893.jpg

(Doublestuff 2 for $11!!! :eek: :cool: )
IMG_4891.jpg

Amazing score. I hope to make it one year. Living in the middle of the Pacific Ocean does have some drawbacks.

That has to be incredibly fun. :thumbsup: I missed it by one weekend one year on a business trip. Still had a blast just handling anything I ever wanted to see all in one place.

I didnt realize that the para 3 and native 5 are as close in size as they are.
I think I have to try a para3.

Yep. And you should!

pDbbkgpl.jpg

Holy.
Another great haul.
I didnt realize that the para 3 and native 5 are as close in size as they are.
I think I have to try a para3.
I think I have to make it to one of these seconds sales too.

If you decide to attend, let me know; I've got a camper that I've been using for these events; for this year's Friday feed I made Meatball subs with homemade marinara :)

2019CookingSpyderco_112219.jpg

Last edited:
Looks miserable and wonderful all at the same time! ;)

Ya; it cleared up towards noon, Ed Schempp grilled hot dogs later on during the day and the Wicked Edge Field & Sport was pulled out to sharpen some blades as well + there was a Spyderco BUG one-handed opening competition!

Ed Schempp held a give-a-way for one of the new models, I didn't participate since he had whispered the winning number in my ear, I was in charge of gathering Names/Numbers for the give-a-way.

112219_WEFieldSportRSilva.jpg

Back