• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Shaking up the rotation!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey fellow Canucks. I'm bored this week so I'm throwing this out there.

Make me a trade offer on any one or combination of the following knives. All fair trades considered and replied to. Preference given to quality & good condition. Prefer large tactical style folders some fixed blades.

Contact me at: econstruct08@gmail.com

All of these are BNIB:
-hogue ex01 (od green aluminum)
-boker albatros
-viper keeper
-three sisters forge beast
-Ontario knife co xm1
-cold steel recon clip point
-cold steel recon spear point
-cold steel ak47 new style
-cold steel ak47 old style

(all cold steel g10 have pocket saver mod done for rh tip up carry, very well done jb weld, sanded & painted)

Last edited:
Email sent ! Large collection you might really want to trade. Especially the domino!

Benchmade 300, which handle color variant? Unfortunately i don't think i have anything that meets your trade specifications.
The only thing i have remotely close in my trade pile is a Spyderco Dayhiker fixed blade (LNIB).
Email me a price if you decide to sell instead of trade.

Benchmade 300, which handle color variant? Unfortunately i don't think i have anything that meets your trade specifications.
The only thing i have remotely close in my trade pile is a Spyderco Dayhiker fixed blade (LNIB).
Email me a price if you decide to sell instead of trade.

It's the initial color scheme. The sandy/brown g10. Fairly nice in person actually. I'll consider pretty much any trade within Canada, email me some pics: econstruct08@gmail.com

Sorry I was actually looking for the blue-black Benchmade 300 variant.
However if you are interested in a sale of the tan 300 instead of a trade i might be interested. Just message/email me with a price if you want to sell it.
Good luck with your sale!

Sorry I was actually looking for the blue-black Benchmade 300 variant.
However if you are interested in a sale of the tan 300 instead of a trade i might be interested. Just message/email me with a price if you want to sell it.
Good luck with your sale!

Fair enough, thanks for your interest in sharp objects. Merry Christmas!

(tholiver, I'm unable to message you. contact me by my email at the top to make a deal)

Last edited:
Hey I have a titanium spyderco military I am willing to trade let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back