• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Shame on you Jim Adams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you get your money? Adams posted a picture of the MO on another forum claiming that you cashed it on the 30th and declaring the "matter settle"

I find it very amusing that although all of these postings are quick to speak ill will toward Jim they have failed in many ways to see that he has done what he said and that Mr. Delwin apparently is the one that is now keeping the thread going. Yes, there was a posting on another thread and the information that accompanied the picture was indeed correct. I called. maybe you should as well instead of deciding to give information as to how to get the man arrested for something that has been taken care of and that the offended party wishes to conceal in order to remain the victim. To you Mr. Delwin, may God bless you and yours. The following is quoted, from the posting on the "other site" along with a picture of the money order "Since this Money order has been cashed on March 30th 2011, I am releasing the Number and the amount.
To settle any credibility issues about Delwin Goh recieved his Money Order that he says he still hasn't cashed as of 4-13-2011. This matter is settle, I hold no ill will against anyone in this matter. I hope the best for all of you. God Bless.

And to those whom feel that Jim also lied as to his whereabouts I was certain that it was not illegal to move. I am not sure as to why it matters where he lives and works. I don't see why it matters to anyone here. He is no longer allowed to post, sell or buy from here as it was taken from him for the reasons so many have expounded on. I totally agree that things could/should have been handled differently but as with most things there is his story, the other guy's story and then there is what really was said/happened. I have nothing more to say however - please call for yourself so that the "golden" reputation that you all think the victim has, may actually shine you into reality that not all things are as they seem. Oh, and Delwin... I believe that YOU contacted Jim by e-mail to make you yet another knife? Why would you do that if you were so "wronged". I don't get it.
Hopefully ALL persons in this debacle will have learned a lesson of some sort.
thank you gentlemen and ladies of the forum for allowing me, Jim's wife to finally have a say - I wish you all well in future endeavors...

Phone number to check the Status is 800-999-9660
MO # 47002599797
Amount is 420.00

IMG_02182.jpg

Last edited:
Did you get your money? Adams posted a picture of the MO on another forum claiming that you cashed it on the 30th and declaring the "matter settle"
Well if he didn't receive it then someone else did and it was cashed - try the number - using the picture so you can put in the mo number - call!

I find it very amusing that although all of these postings are quick to speak ill will toward Jim they have failed in many ways to see that he has done what he said and that Mr. Delwin apparently is the one that is now keeping the thread going. Yes, there was a posting on another thread and the information that accompanied the picture was indeed correct. I called. maybe you should as well instead of deciding to give information as to how to get the man arrested for something that has been taken care of and that the offended party wishes to conceal in order to remain the victim. To you Mr. Delwin, may God bless you and yours. The following is quoted, from the posting on the "other site" along with a picture of the money order "Since this Money order has been cashed on March 30th 2011, I am releasing the Number and the amount.
To settle any credibility issues about Delwin Goh recieved his Money Order that he says he still hasn't cashed as of 4-13-2011. This matter is settle, I hold no ill will against anyone in this matter. I hope the best for all of you. God Bless.
Phone number to check the Status is 800-999-9660
MO # 470025997997
Amount is 420.00"

And to those whom feel that Jim also lied as to his whereabouts I was certain that it was not illegal to move. I am not sure as to why it matters where he lives and works. I don't see why it matters to anyone here. He is no longer allowed to post, sell or buy from here as it was taken from him for the reasons so many have expounded on. I totally agree that things could/should have been handled differently but as with most things there is his story, the other guy's story and then there is what really was said/happened. I have nothing more to say however - please call for yourself so that the "golden" reputation that you all think the victim has, may actually shine you into reality that not all things are as they seem. Oh, and Delwin... I believe that YOU contacted Jim by e-mail to make you yet another knife? Why would you do that if you were so "wronged". I don't get it.
Hopefully ALL persons in this debacle will have learned a lesson of some sort.
thank you gentlemen and ladies of the forum for allowing the WIFE of the knifemaker to finally have a say - I wish you all well in future endeavors...

Cougar talks about himself in third person too.

No wait. He doesn't.

He does quote posts from people who are known to edit their posts a lot....

Cougar talks about himself in third person too.

No wait. He doesn't.

He does quote posts from people who are known to edit their posts a lot....
UH>>>>> this is his wife - I have been on this forum for as long as Jim - if you really want to check ME out try my e-mail account - or maybe a facebook page - that might help you - no probably not - you all have been judge and jury since this insanity began. I realize as a college educated individual that the entire scenario should and could have been handled entirely differently however; it happened, it has been settled, let it die -

I'm gonna' go way out on a limb here and say "I think you might have been duped". :eek::(
NO I think YOU have been duped - Delwin could have deposited the MO directly to his "bank" it states that not only on the website for Western Union and on the money order itself if he read it completely.

Well... Money order #'s are 11 digits, you gave 12 the # is blurred in the photo posted by your "Husband" do you have a better MO # to provide?

"I realize as a college educated individual that the entire scenario should and could have been handled entirely differently however; it happened, it has been settled, let it die - "

Yes Ma'am, this situation could have been handled differently...Jim could have been honest in the very beginning of this incident and he wouldn't have thrown himself under the bus....

This thread is not being kept alive by Delwin, it is being kept alive by serious Knife Users, Collectors and Makers to ensure:

1) Delwin gets his money...you do realize Jim has played silly childish games for months with this mans' money.

2) The credit for any damage done to this Forum as well as the Collectors, Users, and Makers on this Forum and thier reputations falls squarely on Jims' back...that is why the address situation was and is so important.

3) To ensure the tarnished reputation af Jim as a knife maker as well as a businessman is known throughout the knife community.

My fingers are tired, someone else can take this up if they wish...

I would add I will never buy a knife from Jim.

I would also assure you ma'am...There is noone on this Forum who would want to "check" you...you might be catchin'

God Bless

Lee

you know, i just went back and deleted this whole thing right after i posted it. it was fairly uncomplimentary. which is not cool, regardless of circumstance.

hope the MO clears and delwin gets his money back. that's all.
peace.
mpg

Last edited:
I had sent the MO to my bank for a month, still no news of any amount coming from that MO.

Sir,
IF you had taken it to your bank - they would have cashed it at the time it was presented. I fear that you are mistaken, or that you are just perpetuating a myth of non-receipt in order to further this thread and make yourself look as if you are blameless. Please refer to the fact that after ALL of this trouble between you and Jim - you requested him to make a knife and nearly apologized for all of the problems he was getting in the forums.

Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 05:07:20 +0800
Subject: Re:
To: [email]ke4ozo@msn.com

Thk you Jim.
Jim we have to have some personal talk. I am trying to ask all those guys to stop attacking you. I really hope that you learn from the mistake and move forward.
Btw, do you want to build me a birthday gift??

I believe you have kept up this ruse long enough. Why don't you just let everyone know that you have your money - you got it when he sent the money order and be done with it? I can also copy to the forum all of the e-mails sent back and forth with all of the actions as well if you like in order for all to see that you are not as blameless as you would like all to believe.

My thoughts are this. thank you for the "lesson" you have taught Jim. One will be to NEVER deal with someone who REFUSES to give an address to send back money or product. Two would be that dealing with someone who lacks a command of the English language is risky at best. And finally - never to deal with someone who wishes to commission a knife that is clearly a knock off of another maker's work.

A knife maker will always be making a knife somewhat like another as there are only so many ways to design, however; it is in poor taste to do an exact copy so that you may pay less. Please accept our sincerest regards to your best in life. God Bless all of you -

Last edited:
There's so much hearsay in this thread it's unbelievable. This is the interwebz. I can say I'm Jesus for all I care. Let it die already. It "looks" like he got the money. And Jim's wife, might be Jim. We will never know.

Beating. Dead. Horse.

that email was written after the bad transaction?
after the guy was allegedly ripped off he wanted to do more business?
something doesn't make sense...

after you badmouth someone I would not expect emails that show a duplicitous nature to be confiidential
in fact I would not expect any email regarding a soured business transaction to be confidential, I have no right to expect that, and am not niave enough to do it...

Hello.... If you want to paste a email, paste the entire thing, not a short one.
Yap, the MO just went through this morning. Dude, why wait until the MO went through the comment??
I thought to give you a chance, but you are still killing yourself.
If all those guys in here dont help me, do you think you will return me the money??
Btw, you already lost all the trust in here or any other forums. You are a died horse.
After all the childish act you have done, do you seriously think anyone will be in the right mind to buy anything from you??
From your last post you are still editing, come on, either your english is no better then me or you are just nuts.
Used all the money you have cheated from many other buyers to buy yourself a gun and blow your nuts off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back