Shameless Knife Request

Cold Iron Eyes

Gold Member
So, sitting here thinking about my idea of my perfect Busse and decided to post it and see who else would be down for buying one or several. I love my anorexic mistress, which is strange because I like my gals curvy so go figure. In fact, I think it’s the best version of that model if I do say so myself.

I would absolutely love to have an even slimmer version (anorexic if you will) of the NMSFNO with… forsaken treatment tang milling. I don’t think my brain or my wallet could take such excitement honestly. Give it a satin option and I might break my fingers typing my order in too fast. In fact, it would be my idea of the perfect Busse. Who else would be down?

How does Stonewash wears better than satin ? Less noticeable scuffs etc ? (I have few satin users, but no Stonewashed yet, maybe a TGULB stonewashed/black Canvas next User 🤞)

How does Stonewash wears better than satin ? Less noticeable scuffs etc ? (I have few satin users, but no Stonewashed yet, maybe a TGULB stonewashed/black Canvas next User 🤞)
Assuming that question is for me.
The stonewash finish generally has a scratched-ish surface on it anyway, with the irregularity seeming to hide new scuffs better. Comp just just generally gnarly on the surface anyway. I actually haven't encountered major scratching on satin finish either, but I have only one or two. I DO have one BIG finished INFI Ratmandu that has a lot of scratches perpendicular to the grind pattern that show up terribly. I have DCBB finishes that I have worked pretty hard (TGULB) that haven't picked up scratches. Although I have worn the finish cleaning gunk off the bead blast, which seems to hold gunk more than stonewash or comp finish.

Comp is pretty much my favorite, closely followed by stonewash, then DCBB, then BIG. Satin generally I have a hard time using because it's just so 'purty.'

Good suggestions and glad for the support. As far as finish, I love satin but basically anything uncoated will do. I’d also love it in 3V, as I haven’t had anything in that yet…

Yeah Jerry,

bring a A-NMSFNO.
Grrrrr. I "bought" an NMSFNO on ebay a fair while back. Turned out it was a scamer who was no unkown on Blade Forums.
I got my money back - partially since I was able to provide the previous scams from the guy to Pay Pal/eBay, but I really would have preferred the INFI.
I have to say that is one of my favourite Busse's.
Water under the bridge, but sometimes that water level goes up as my tears flow when I think about that missed beauty.

Grrrrr. I "bought" an NMSFNO on ebay a fair while back. Turned out it was a scamer who was no unkown on Blade Forums.
I got my money back - partially since I was able to provide the previous scams from the guy to Pay Pal/eBay, but I really would have preferred the INFI.
I have to say that is one of my favourite Busse's.
Water under the bridge, but sometimes that water level goes up as my tears flow when I think about that missed beauty.

Liu Kang? 🤣 j/k. That one would probably resonate better with the old JD guys…

An Anorexic Nuclear Meltdown Special Forces Natural Outlaw would be INCREDIBLE
That's just a fantastic suggestion O.P.
Hopefully the Bossman will make it real...

Small scratches on a stonewash finish tend to blend in with the finish, and it is my favorite. Satin is my next favorite. DCBB looks nice when new, but scratches/scuffs are very noticeable, so it is at/near the bottom of my list.

Back