Share Images Of Your Demko Knives

20.5:

2022012809471777-8238878201955296322-L1002087-X3.jpg

_DSC0106-X3.jpg

MG AD20 (XHP and 3V):

i-pNPjJ72-X2.jpg

i-XSP77WP-X2.jpg

Cool knives and ... new avatar, I love it !
thank you. I like these free reigns. good knives for the money. sheath is pretty neat. no frn where the knife is so no dulling like the secure ex sheaths do. is a great idear, Demko had on improving plastic type sheaths.

thanks, but the new avatar, it's temporary.....it's borrowed from the internet, not my dawg, chick or bunnies....

thank you. I like these free reigns. good knives for the money. sheath is pretty neat. no frn where the knife is so no dulling like the secure ex sheaths do. is a great idear, Demko had on improving plastic type sheaths.

thanks, but the new avatar, it's temporary.....it's borrowed from the internet, not my dawg, chick or bunnies....
Agree 100% on the knives and sheath. Andrew really put a lot of thought into the sheath making it “edge friendly/non dulling”, modular, and the ability to take it apart to clean is an added benefit.
I didn’t catch the new avatar. It looks good. With old eyes and an iPhone I missed it.

Agree 100% on the knives and sheath. Andrew really put a lot of thought into the sheath making it “edge friendly/non dulling”, modular, and the ability to take it apart to clean is an added benefit.
I didn’t catch the new avatar. It looks good. With old eyes and an iPhone I missed it.
yeah. I'm kinda surprised the sheath didn't get more attention on bf........I dont know sales so maybe it did there, and that is what matters. it's a great design that works.

I'm super excited you're now a part of Demko, Mike. ya know I'm a big fan of your and Demkos designs.

avatar isn't important, just a joke on someone.....time to go back to my chimp one....

yeah. I'm kinda surprised the sheath didn't get more attention on bf........I dont know sales so maybe it did there, and that is what matters. it's a great design that works.

I'm super excited you're now a part of Demko, Mike. ya know I'm a big fan of your and Demkos designs.

avatar isn't important, just a joke on someone.....time to go back to my chimp one....
Indeed I do and always appreciate your kind comments and support here on BF over the years.
I too am excited to be working with Andrew again and be representing Demko Knives here.

I originally wanted 3V, but when I spoke to John it was not going to be available for some time...and the Cru-Wear was coming up at DLT.

I'm a huge fan of both steels, so I considered myself very fortunate to get the steel and the color I was after.

Fantastic knife. (But don't tell John or Andrew, it might go to their heads. ☺️ 🍻 )

I originally wanted 3V, but when I spoke to John it was not going to be available for some time...and the Cru-Wear was coming up at DLT.

I'm a huge fan of both steels, so I considered myself very fortunate to get the steel and the color I was after.

Fantastic knife. (But don't tell John or Andrew, it might go to their heads. ☺️ 🍻 )
Your secret is safe here on this public forum…

Back