Photos Sharing CRK Art - My CRK Collection

Is the cat for sale? Always liked Siamese.

You sure you want her? She's just an old has-been show cat. :(

OK, she's just under 2 years old, and she retired as a grand champion. :eek: And she'll never let you forget that! :p :D :p :D

The jigged mnandi really jumps out at me. All of them are very nice

Was talking to LW and the Jigged is actually the same one I used to have and sold long ago. I still had a pic of the BD card. Its A Small World After All
....!!!

Was talking to LW and the Jigged is actually the same one I used to have and sold long ago. I still had a pic of the BD card. Its A Small World After All
....!!!

It's pretty cool to troll through older threads, and recognize a knife I have or had in someone's older pics. I'm sure you can imagine how cool it was to stumble across THIS pic of my pre-date code UG. :D

ProPic_zpsrirfmh8w.jpg~original

My CRK's are pack, I'm ready to move. I might even go back and get my other stuff! ;)

PackedBoxes_zpsofwmgax8.jpg~original

Last edited:
It's pretty cool to troll through older threads, and recognize a knife I have or had in someone's older pics. I'm sure you can imagine how cool it was to stumble across THIS pic of my pre-date code UG. :D

ProPic_zpsrirfmh8w.jpg

My CRK's are pack, I'm ready to move. I might even go back and get my other stuff! ;)

PackedBoxes_zpsofwmgax8.jpg

Yep, another one I could have had.....smh....ugh....!!!

LW, very nice. We need a review of where things stand with your collection at this point. I can't keep up!

I see you've been putting your pry bar to good use ;) Nice score! The Amboyna's birthday is coming up! :D

That works both ways, some nice ones got pried away from me in return. :eek:

I've got 4 birthdays to celebrate between now and Halloween, 2 are ON Halloween! :D

LW, very nice. We need a review of where things stand with your collection at this point. I can't keep up!

I'll do another collection pic again before long. A lot has changed since the last. Many in the 100 CRK's pic have moved on to new homes, many more have arrived. Of course there were several that cme after that pic, but didn't stay. I'm currently sitting at around 120 CRK's here, with one still inbound.

Just worked my way through these stunning pages of photos. Best. Thread. Ever.

Thank you LW.

Thank you, glad you're enjoying my collection. :)

And now to show off my latest arrivals.... Ebony and Spalted Beech...

SpaltedBeech-Ebony_zpskpltwwm4.jpg~original

SpaltedBeech3_zpsazkuohm4.jpg~original

SpaltedBeechBack2_zpsvbzitrth.jpg~original

SpaltedBeechPivotBack_zpsctk088pi.jpg~original

SpaltedBeechClose_zps8uxauy6u.jpg~original

Last edited:
Back