Photos Sharing CRK Art - My CRK Collection

Lone_Wolfe Lone_Wolfe - I hope to see this thread updated with your latest "family" picture that you posted on FB! I wanted to keep zooming to see all the fine details and FB didn't seem like it kept enough resolution.

Lone_Wolfe Lone_Wolfe - I hope to see this thread updated with your latest "family" picture that you posted on FB! I wanted to keep zooming to see all the fine details and FB didn't seem like it kept enough resolution.

There's a way to get the full res, at least on a PC. Click on the pic to enlarge it, then you should see 'Options'. Choose Download, and then open it in whatever viewer you prefer.

But with that said, I will be bringing the pic here. Way too damn much work even for 2 people not to!

As posted in the Facebook group.....

I was sure I'd never do this again, and I never would have done it by myself. But my man and I teamed up, and over a period of 4 days did this. What you see is;

194 knives on the table, 193 of which are mine. If you look close, you'll see my man's blue Inkosi in the mix.
One of the knives is a Shiro/CRK collab.
2 walking sticks, one is CRK and the other is made by Chris Reeve after he retired from CRK.

So here you have it, my entire CRK collection together for the first time since 2012. Even in the late 2016 pic a few were elsewhere. They're grouped by sets, themes, trilogies. I'll break them out for smaller group pics later. Open blade are damascus, closed are plain blade.

195CRK's-.jpg

Love to have that shot as a poster! Tell me that's not a UG . Damascus Impinda in there!!!!Please!!!

You win the internet.

As posted in the Facebook group.....

I was sure I'd never do this again, and I never would have done it by myself. But my man and I teamed up, and over a period of 4 days did this. What you see is;

194 knives on the table, 193 of which are mine. If you look close, you'll see my man's blue Inkosi in the mix.
One of the knives is a Shiro/CRK collab.
2 walking sticks, one is CRK and the other is made by Chris Reeve after he retired from CRK.

So here you have it, my entire CRK collection together for the first time since 2012. Even in the late 2016 pic a few were elsewhere. They're grouped by sets, themes, trilogies. I'll break them out for smaller group pics later. Open blade are damascus, closed are plain blade.

View attachment 1411084

Back