sharpmaker video

Hello, I was wondering when I can expect the video that was supposed to come with my sharpmaker? I sent in the registration card at the end of October and am still waiting. I would like to see it so I can see if I am using it correctly. I seem to have a little trouble getting the tip of my knives as sharp as the rest of the blade. Any helpful advice? Thanks, John

Hmmm.. While waiting for the video, might I suggest a tip for your tip problem?
smile.gif

When sharpening using the 204, make sure not to pull the knife all the way through when you're reaching the tip of the blade. I leave the tip on the stone, then stop pulling, and proceed with the other side. That way, the tip won't be rounded off by the edge of the stone. This has been a previous problem of mine, whenever I pull the knife through and the tip snaps off the edge of the stone.

Just my 2c,

Dan

pepsiholic,

We are currently up to date with sending out our videos so there may have been an issue with your reply card or we may have never received it. Please e-mail me your name and address and I will look into getting it going.

Michelle

Ditto

Actually, you can email to me as well!

Hi Danny, thanks for your help!

Angela

Thank you people!
I just received the tape(yesterday), and it is a great production.

To other spyderholics: obviously, the tapes are on their way, be patient. It's worth it.

[This message has been edited by Costas (edited 02-18-2000).]

Back