She said yes!!

Congratulations Mike:)
ok who's going to forge out the ball and the chain for Mike :)
do you prefer a nose ring or ankle bracelet:eek:

Just kidding,,
I've got 27 years going for me
and I can say, it's not been without a lot of work from both sides.

it is a chain,, but a chain of love
and the ball is the reminder
of why you married in the first place,
kids make a great ball
balls of fun that is..:D

Yep, congratulations to you folks! I can tell right now, she is the real McCoy! She understands you,too. Heh heh heh, you ain't gonna get away with anything! Those shop gifts she got you says a lot, fella! Hey, give her a big welcome hug from all of us! Lovely smile in her picture, and she will be a lovely wife, You lucky dawg!

I've met her, and Michael is indeed a lucky guy. She is babe-a-licious(if she was a President, she would be Baberaham Lincoln), and seems to like(well, at least she tolerates)knives. She bought him tools too. What more could a guy want?

Congratulations. A mate that will buy the correct tools is a genuine keeper. My wishes for a long and happy marriage.

Congrats man! I have had a few wives, but the one I have now is a definite keeper.

Take care of her and you will have to worry about nothing! She will make sure you have all that you need and most of what you want.

Doc

Congratulations! Sounds like you got a keeper, for sure. Now as someone who got married within the last year, I have some advice for you. When it comes to wedding planning, the most important phrase you can remember is 'Sure, baby. That sounds great!' Or alternatively 'Is that what *you* want?'
Yeah, okay, I'm kidding. Sorta. But weddings are pretty cool, and if it all becomes too much, you can go do some grinding and polishing.

James

Thanks gentleman --- she's a keeper for sure. She supports my knifemaking and writing (not some the hours spent in the shop though :D ) and she tolerates my desires to purchase or build expensive tools on a whim. ;)

Way to go, Mike!

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding.

Where are you going to register?

I thought we'd register at 1sks, Jantz Supply, you know; the usual places. :D

Congrats Mike, I'm nearin' my 25th year of wedded bliss, with the right woman ya can't go wrong.

Ahh, the pitter patter of little new knife maker feet are in the future! Congrats!

what i'll advise you now i did myself and is keeping our family afloat till now: put in money (a small amount, the kind you won't miss) into a SECRET savings account and just keep dropping your small bills in regularly. never withdraw from it. when your kid comes of age, pass it on to him and he/she will continue the process of accumulation.

congratulations.

Hank,

How much would it cost for a billet of your signature blue-green metal? Does it have any special heat-treat instructions? Can it be pattern-welded to other metals to form a kind of Randmascus?

<shrugs>

:D

Congratulations, Buddy!
All hapiness to you and her!

Back