Support BladeForums! Paid memberships don't see ads! I've been dialing in my sewing machine, while also working on my edges. Trying to take some advice I heard a while back, which is "go slow to go fast". Many thinks to all who have given feedback in previous posts on areas needing improvement. I almost went off the side of the sheath with my stitching on this one (It wasn't sanded exactly straight right at the top) so I've learned something else to pay attention to and work on. Getting ready to start my second project of the weekend, it's gonna be a hot day in the shop. Side note: After fiddling some more with the tension on the Cobra, I decided it was a good time to try the 207/207 threading. What I leaned, when changing my thread was that I was not using 277/207 like I thought I was. It was 346/277. Jeesh. No wonder my knots have been so big on the backstitch. I didn't have any black 207, so did this one 277/277. Def. a big improvement.