Sheath for Mule CPM-S90V

I just purchased the Mule Team CPM-S90V from Spyderco. I am looking to purchase a kydex sheath that I can mount to a USMC MTV body armor system. I could either tie it on using 550 cord or if there are any other better anchoring systems that someone could integrate into the sheath, I would be much obliged. Does anyone know where I can purchase something along those lines or is there anyone who could custom make something to match my needs? Also, is it possible to ship to an APO? Thank you.

I just purchased the Mule Team CPM-S90V from Spyderco. I am looking to purchase a kydex sheath that I can mount to a USMC MTV body armor system. I could either tie it on using 550 cord or if there are any other better anchoring systems that someone could integrate into the sheath, I would be much obliged. Does anyone know where I can purchase something along those lines or is there anyone who could custom make something to match my needs? Also, is it possible to ship to an APO? Thank you.

Mike Sastre at River City Sheaths makes the finest examples that I own and I have examples from some of the better makers in my stash.

Back