Sheath

Hello all, I have a Chopweiler and I am looking for sheath options. Would li, e the ability to attach a pouch and. Fire steel. Thanks in advance for all assistance.

For kydex, I’ve done business with David Brown of Buy Brown. Highly recommended. I’ve also received a Mashed Cat sheath that came with a knife from the exchange, and can vouch for quality. I’m sure others will be by soon with more options. Best of luck!

With kydex Buy Brown might be your best option as it is likely that David will have Chopweiler on his wall, and then pancake style gives you all the eyelets along both edges to attach stuff to it.
With leather this kind of stuff can be done.

Love my Chopwieler! Congrats on the find! They aren't easy to see these days! Needing leather I think I know a guy.

If you go with leather >>> you'll never go wrong with ^^^ leatherman leatherman & mrs. leatherman :thumbsup: ^^^

Check out some artwork that elevated my AK rig to an heirloom piece <now I just have to pick ONE heir :oops:>

kCspxxG.jpg

yxjycJt.jpg

Thank you everyone.

Unfortunately I would need that one sent in one of the very few I do not have in house.

with that said I get knives made by other makers and Busse custom shop models in all the time. shipping is no problem.

Back