Sheepsfoot?

Friends,

I loves me a nice sheepsfoot!

I have used and abused, and generally treasure, my beat up RMK Cattleman on a near daily basis for a couple decades now, and it remains one of my favorite EDC’s (Patch is now right in there, as is my fairly newly-acquired Graham Razel).

Being a FBF convert, I would *love* a sheepsfoot bladed Fiddleback! Have I missed a model???

thanks kindly

The Shogun, Emperor and that family are pretty close as is the bear bush craft tasker. I tried to mod an Esquire and it didn't turn out as well as I'd have liked; knife making is much harder than it looks! However, nothing ventured- nothing gained.

i-XrfkSv3-X4.jpg

Last edited:
The Shogun, Emperor and that family are pretty close as is the bear craft tasker. I tried to mod an Esquire and it didn't turn out as well as I'd have liked; knife making is much harder than it looks! However, nothing ventured- nothing gained.

i-XrfkSv3-X4.jpg
Thanks, swonut. I have found blade reprofiling to be very challenging, indeed, and I for one don’t think that Esquire looks bad at all! Certainly better than I could manage.

Thanks for pointing those models out. I actually have an Emperor, myself. And love it. And while I see what you are saying, in addition to the tip profile being a tad more angular and drawn out, the upswept blade just does not say “sheepsfoot” to me and my eye. But it is all somewhat subjective of course.

I have never heard of the bear craft tasker, so I am gonna look that one up right away.

Thanks again!

Back