Sherpa stew special

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
15 inch 17 ounce Villager Utility Knife by Anil. Sandan wood handle. Nice and sharp blade at $65 *SOLD*

2JPdYDM.jpg

gEPd29e.jpg

CslKWAe.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com

Last edited:
For any new folks passing thru, this is the knife you hear us all talk about. Good sturdy work horse at an amazing price. Most of us have several. Great first kukri.

I used one of mine to cut down a 4" diameter dead tree. Very hard, dried out wood. I started with a much bigger khukuri, but it was too heavy to swing easily, so I switched to the VUK halfway through. It was an older one that had seen much use and was never sharpened, but it still did the job. The edge took no damage at all.

Grats Thunder55! Awesome blade! I got more than a half a dozen. One in the truck, one in the kitchen, one in the shop, (uh...maybe two er more?) and several in the bedroom. Cant have too many VUKs! Funny thing is around the house im kinda lazy and dont go looking around for the perfect blade for the task sometimes because you can always just grab a VUK, But at the price you pay for the VUK's you cant help but keeping one layin around anywhere and everywhere to get the job done wherever your at.

Sherpa stew looks great! Im having gumbo right now but that stew sure looks great!

I got the done deal this morning. I have a knife guy in Ohio making a kydex sheath for me, I'll post photos when it arriives.

Back