Fzy4ZbY.jpg

meHZ9SI.jpg

r9K8uT7.jpg

wTYtazV.jpg

Mp1JOe7.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com
First come first served

Last edited:
Oh Damn! I think im gonna be sick! MOpar! If you dont want it its mine! Awesome! I got to see if she got another? Looks like a Zulu spear point! Love it!
OK EMS on a second one if Aunti Yangdu just happens to have another????

GRATS MOPAR!!! Im Jealous. How much Dogecoin would you take to part with it?...Just kidding of course. I do love it tho!

Last edited:
Ooooohhh....Bob you lucky dog! I would have been all over that one too. Me and Mr. Dog would've been jockeying for the best position for sharking...lol

Got the "Long Gone" from Auntie Yangdu, so somebody stealth sharked it.

But she said that she "will ask Purna to make few Spear for summer" - so apparently Purna may still be making new items for H.I.???

Man o man! That is awesome! So glad Purna is putting out some blades again. Some lucky shark out there

Thx MBob! Im definitely in for one of them! Wonder who snagged that one? Gotta get me an ironwood staff ready for one!

I for one and prolly many are happy about that! Aunti Y wrote me back and said she was going to have Purna make some more of them Shikari Valas for the summer. Heck id buy three of them myself! ...and Id use them too!!!

Man! This forum improvement is way faster! Wow! Even on my decrepit stump 'puter!

Back