Shipping times?

I ordered a minute man online in July of last year, can anyone advise how long they are taking to ship? E-mailed Bear Mountain sans reply so far.

B.K.P.:( :(

Brett,

We got your email yesterday which was timely because we just finished an audit this past weekend of orders that may have been overlooked and yours was one. I have a Minuteman here, ready to ship out. You hadn't been billed yet so I'll do that and it'll ship today via USPS-Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation and I'll email you back with the confirmation number.

Thanks for your patience.

Thanks! Ill check your site i just realized I had to change my Visa account will call or e-mail you today. BP

ps: really looking forward to checking out the hawk!

Suzanne: Left a voice message with my new VISA acct # and e-mailed you the expiration and security codes hope this helps, sent left cell # with both messages feel free to call if you need any other info. Thanks!! B.Powell

Hawk arrived today looks and feels great! Definitely going to the mountains with me this summer. Thanks Suzanne the wait made me crazy but it seems it was worth it!!!

BKP

The waits half the fun! :D

Sorry to make you wait - it was ready for delivery but I missed the boat more than once. I'm glad you got it!

Back