Shipping Tomorrow!

Great looking group. Geez those handles look terrific. A great selection. The long Anniversary knife looks like a great camp knife.

Thanks John. That's a good looking knife. Another one to add to the future purchase list!

It`s 6" oal, of 1/8" x 1" tall O1. From front of handle to tip of blade is 2 3/4", with a 2 3/8" cutting edge.

14v2zy9.jpg

John would it be hard to make these with the edge coming right the way to the back of the blade rather than having the last 1/4" unsharpened.....if ya get what I mean !

John would it be hard to make these with the edge coming right the way to the back of the blade rather than having the last 1/4" unsharpened.....if ya get what I mean !
Geez Pit, I've been trying to word that question right. Thanks.

I look at it like my favorite chef's knives. Where the blade comes down from the handle and keeps my knuckles off the cutting board also creates a guard keeping my fingers off the blade.

I`d be worried about slipping forward onto the blade.

I'm not sure you get what I mean John as it's hard to explain. You would still have that drop after the handle which would stop you sliding onto the blade but the edge would be sharpened all the way along.

It`s 6" oal, of 1/8" x 1" tall O1. From front of handle to tip of blade is 2 3/4", with a 2 3/8" cutting edge.

14v2zy9.jpg

Kinda like this John, I know this knife is nothing like yours but you can see that the edge is sharp all the way to the drop !

p001.jpg

Back