• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Shiro Neon Lite S90V

Status
Not open for further replies.

coiledwire

Platinum Member
Up for sale is a "OG" Shirogorov Neon Lite with a S90V blade. Was keeping this as a backup user, but deciding to let it go.

Full disclosure: I've never used it, but upon super close inspection there is a micro chip on the blade that will easily strop out and very tiny nick in the handle. I tried to capture it in the pics below. Otherwise, its a perfect example. Glass smooth action, no lockstick.

Asking $sold paypal G&S, shipped priority usps in USA.

No trades wanted.

Time stamp rules; first to say I'll take it in this post, pm, email, etc has dibs.

syjIeff.jpg

Xhv4j1s.jpg

ncZZsy6.jpg

ZDfCV20.jpg

jWR1Kx5.jpg

Last edited:
Up for sale is a "OG" Shirogorov Neon Lite with a S90V blade. Was keeping this as a backup user, but deciding to let it go.

Full disclosure: I've never used it, but upon super close inspection there is a micro chip on the blade that will easily strop out and very tiny nick in the handle. I tried to capture it in the pics below. Otherwise, its a perfect example. Glass smooth action, no lockstick.

Asking $550 paypal G&S, shipped priority usps in USA.

No trades wanted.

Time stamp rules; first to say I'll take it in this post, pm, email, etc has dibs.

syjIeff.jpg

Xhv4j1s.jpg

ncZZsy6.jpg

ZDfCV20.jpg

jWR1Kx5.jpg
[/QUOTE
Final drop.
Still available?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back