• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Shiro, ritter grip, spyderco, odino

funinthesun

Lost in Paradise
Got a bunch for sale. All are new and have been modded bit not used or seen only use with tape.

a6486941e17144c9aba0d4db86e25445.jpg
a240f1da4ba4a3cd1524420baa3f6f46.jpg

Customs are posted in there section.

1. Vox odino. Blade has never cut but i did a nice heavy stonewash and 4 color purple then 3 bronze finish. Has rough stonewash with lighter color bronze each time. Looks really cool. [emoji6] action and lockup are great. Flies open and closes easy. Good detent and is sharp. $150 pending

2. Bm rotter m390 full size grip. Had brown/red micarta scales that have a small scratch from handling when off knife. Also had full ti scales. Blade is new bit both sets of scales show wear from handling. Hardware has tool marks from being swapped. I got it like his and have just played with it. Never cut anything. $325 for the whole setup. - traded

3. Spyderco delica clip-it. Nib. $75

4. Spyderco mainx2 xl s90v and cf handles. The texture has been sanded smooth and has a nice gloss finish now. Ive also added a cf clip to match. The screw in the middle of the clip broke off and ive not fixed it yet. Ill put in a new one before sending it out but thats why its missing in the pics. Otherwise its new. $225

5. And the prize. Shiro 111 in orange/black g10. This one is new and perfect. S35vn blade and perfect action and lockp. $750-traded

Eed

Last edited:
Can't pm you for some reason, email I can message you or rather chat in thread?

Are you interested in selling the ti scales separately and if so, for how much? Are you interested in any trade/trade+cash arrangements for the LG Rittergrip package?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Are you interested in selling the ti scales separately and if so, for how much? Are you interested in any trade/trade+cash arrangements for the LG Rittergrip package?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Not y this time. Ive fot a few in front of you if i do. Ill let u know if you come up. [emoji106]

Back