• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Shirogorov Model 95 'T' BNIB Now $600 Shipped!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got these delivered! I couldn't decide which I wanted from pictures so I ordered three :eek:
Unfortunately I can't afford to keep all three (would if I could)

These are both BNIB from dealer, just unpacked them, flicked each open a half a dozen times and decided I liked the other one better.
Both come with everything that they came to me with - box and certificate

Shirogorov Model 95 'T'

Full sculpted ti handles, s35vn and BEARINGS!
This one is super smooth, the smoothest out of the three. Hell it's the smoothest knife I've ever fondled.
Flipper action is INCREDIBLE and the handles are gorgeous!
It was a VERY hard choice not to keep this one but in the end I just can't afford to keep it.
Centering, action and lockup are all PERFECT.

Shirogorov Model 95 'Hati'
Ti framelock with machined carbon fiber scale on presentation side.
This knife is incredibly light! It's only 4.1 Ounces! Lighter than a Spyderco Military with a four inch blade... and a flipper. I'm tempted to keep this one too but I just can't afford to

Specs:
Blade Length: 4 1/8"
Cutting edge: 3 15/16"
Overall Length: 8 3/4"
Closed Length: 5"

Prices:
Model 95 'T' $650 Now $600 Shipped in Canada or Usa
Model 95 'Hati' $500 Shipped in Canada or Usa

Payment via paypal (gift or add the fee's, please)
Prices are including shipping in Canada or Usa
Email is the best way to reach me (impact521@hotmail.com)
Trade offers entertained (I have poor impulse control over knives lol) but I'd prefer to sell
(but they must be the same value as my knife/knives - low balls will be ignored)

Shiro004.jpg

Shiro006.jpg

Shiro008.jpg

Shiro016.jpg

Thanks for looking! Come buy them before I change my mind D:

Last edited:
What kind of knives are you willing to trade for? I have a ZT0551 elmax, benchmade mpr and subrosa 1st production. As well as a spyderco kopa giraffe bone and lum chinese nishijn and probably a few others I would be willing to trade for (obviously more than one). Let me know if any of these interest you. Nice knives mate!

What kind of knives are you willing to trade for? I have a ZT0551 elmax, benchmade mpr and subrosa 1st production. As well as a spyderco kopa giraffe bone and lum chinese nishijn and probably a few others I would be willing to trade for (obviously more than one). Let me know if any of these interest you. Nice knives mate!
email sent with possible trades

Both replied, Shirogorov M95 'T' still available. (Not really looking for multiple lower end knives, I have most or all of what I want in that price range.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back