• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Shirogorov RFT/Matt Diskin D/A Fire

CJZ

Selling two insane grails today. Id keep them if life never got in the way.

First is the Shirogorov/Brad Southard Russian Flipping Tanto. The most ridiculous closing action ive ever felt, its like a magnet. Amazing condition never used but theres a little mark you can see slightly under the pivot. Box papers and COA. Asking $gone

Next is the Matt Diskin Fire. This knife is dual action, smooth as glass regular deployment and if you pull back on the cf scale it has a hidden automatic release. Comes with leather sheath from Matt. Never used. $gone

http://imgur.com/gallery/nBDrYp3

Last edited:
Sorry, where exactly is the blemish on the RFT, and on which side ? (Say, if 12 o'clock is pointing to the top of the knife.) Body or pivot ring ? It must be minuscule, bc I'm not seeing it even in the close-up photo.

Sorry, where exactly is the blemish on the RFT, and on which side ? (Say, if 12 o'clock is pointing to the top of the knife.) Body or pivot ring ? It must be minuscule, bc I'm not seeing it even in the close-up photo.

It is quite small, just wanted full disclosure. Heres a pic. (Above it are just fingerprints)

dl75n0o.jpg

OK, thanks for that ! lol...I've seen worse than that on Shiros new out of the box.

Back