• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Shirogorov/Sinkevich Pero BNIB

Status
Not open for further replies.

CPP

Up for sale is a brand new, unused, un-carried and unsharpened Pero, the Shirogorov/Sinkevick collaboration. I purchased it directly from the authorized dealer having been selected in the lottery. It has no marks or scratches and has smooth and fast action and solid lockup. The Pero has contoured carbon fiber scales with a titanium tab-lock and a Vanax 37 blade. The knife is being sold with everything I bought it with: the box, certificate of authenticity and the micro-fiber cloth. Asking $1,300.00 with shipping included to CONUS, payable through PayPal Goods and Services.
Ezaq6Wd.jpg

BwY74Ko.jpg
Rh1sgTS.jpg
MW7vpJT.jpg

Also for sale is a True North Knives edition of the CannaBis, another Shirogorov/Sinkevich collaboration. This knife is unused and unsharpened and I purchased it second-hand from an online dealer specializing in the resale of knives. When I bought the knife, it was described as having minor lock rock. Upon receiving the knife there was indeed lock rock, however, I also noticed it had severe side-to-side blade play. I realized the pivot was several turns too loose resulting in both problems; tightening the pivot with the proprietary Sinkevich pivot tool both problems disappeared. I took apart the knife for cleaning and noticed that several ball bearings were missing and requested and received several replacement bearings directly from Shirogorov which I installed. The TNK version of the CannaBis has green Micarta scales (the resale site listed them as black which was apparently the result of being handled), a green Micarta backspacer, stonewashed M390 blade with satin flats and robust titanium liners and liner lock. The knife is number 76 out of 100 and includes the original box only as Shirogorov knives did not yet come with a COA or cloth when the CannaBis was released. The pivot has some minor indentations on the edges of the slot as can be seen in the last photo below as does the Allen hole on one of the handle screws which is barely visible and I've included a replacement screw I also received directly from Shirogorov but decided against installing. Also included is a Sinkovich pivot tool that I purchased separately. Asking SOLD $1,000.00 with shipping included to CONUS, payable through PayPal Goods and Services.
dgifPXE.jpg
NMWfSPZ.jpg
wRHTTKv.jpg
KXHDsHB.jpg
Z5dVwxL.jpg
2uv3PNq.jpg

XNxli5I.jpg

b0Wj51F.jpg

Last edited:
I see several price drop posts but not the prices. How much are you asking for the Pero now?

Here are all the pictures I've already taken if you'd like more let me know
LZzU3ap.jpg
CEIq6FO.jpg
t0zGX9Y.jpg
aLvAtg0.jpg
veEBRLa.jpg
5qHXBmS.jpg

If you're satisfied with the condition of the blade my PayPal is ...

Last edited:
Still a little hard to tell but I'll take a chance. I will send the payment later tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back