Shirts and knives

Moosez45

Custom Antlers, Factory Knives...
I bushed out this weekend at Joezilla's playground. I repped FBF, but since there was only the three of use, not much publicity. Joe snapped this while I was taking a smoke break. Its a cig, I roll my own. I know what you were thinking, and shame on you.

HPIM1117-1.jpg

I had my Hunter on all weekend, and used it to build traps, bow drill kits, and cut cheese. Lots of other knife things as well, but it was my love this weekend, I'm still tickled shitless with this knife. Thanks Andy.

100_1654-1.jpg

Moose

Looks like a left handed cigarette to me, buck-o! :grumpy:;)

Dig the shirt. Can I have the knife?:D
Iz

I like the shirt and knife - not sure about the cigarette but the date on the pic may hold the answer - Joe? :D

Good Lord!!! Please do not post anymore pictures of your face!!!!

I know. I'm sexy enough to make you go mad, and beg me to not post anymore. I better back off on the face pics, BBQ's broken heart can't take anymore. I'll be good and go back to being just another ruggedly handsome face in the crowd.

Moose

Nice pics. No pics of Joe, slurring, drinking that horrid rum drink he hauls around with him in half gallon jugs?

HAHA! What a twisted picture Moose. It looks like some horror flick. A machete, saw, some furry animal and a deranged drug smoker with a Woody Harrelson hat on! I don't know if thats the kinda pub you want Andy!

Nice pics. No pics of Joe, slurring, drinking that horrid rum drink he hauls around with him in half gallon jugs?

No, but he dug in on my Jack pretty good. And the Jim Beam Black that we "found" close by. Since it was our first meet, we decided to put the cameras away when the booze came out. LMAO.

Moose

HAHA! What a twisted picture Moose. It looks like some horror flick. A machete, saw, some furry animal and a deranged drug smoker with a Woody Harrelson hat on! I don't know if thats the kinda pub you want Andy!

That's the best kind, "Hi, I'm Moose and I'm a deranged sociopath. When I kill and torture small animals and humans, I always reach for a Fiddleback Forge product"

See, it just rolls off the tounge.
Moose

Back