Shop Gathering, Late March?

Shaping up!

Maybe the crazy Russian can join me on the trip.

best

mqqn

OOPS!
Now I can't make it on the 16th, they just announced that day is the drawing for the turkey hunt permits at Kenekuk County Park near Danville, IL
Got to be in Danville, IL by 10 AM. Drawing is over by 11 am so I might stop by late for a beer if anyone is left after 1:30 ish

I’ll wait and see if anyone else is interested, if it will only be four of us I’ll probably cancel it.

Where is Andy moving too, and when? You all know that I would love to be there but, I don't think there is any way! With all the Dr appointments that I have coming up, and Yvonne just had surgery on her back, so she will be going to physical therapy at about that time! Hopefully before we all die! LOL, just joking guy's! I will put the 16th down on my calendar though, you never know there could be a miracle happen! Later

I sure don't envy you Andy! The move to Florida has been nothing but a hassle, and we're still not finished! I guess one of these days we'll get the house up there sold! Even that is going to cost money, and be a hassle! Sorry I got off topic guys! Later!

I’m waiting to see what the weather looks like for then before I make a final decision.
Only 3 people are coming, might reschedule for a later date.

Three's a crowd don'tcha know?;)

If you buy me some new tires and pay for gas I'll come out.
In a heart beat!:D

I can still do the 16th - I scheduled classes around that date.

best

mqqn

Right now it depends on me getting an unexpected scheduling conflict straitened out and the weather.

I’m going to have to cancel this. No one told me that Hayley’s 16th Birthday party is that day, it’s not her actual birthday, that’s today. She will be with her dad the next two weekends, so Becky made her party the 16th. It’s as much my fault, I should have told someone about it.
Be more fun when it’s warmer anyway.

Back