Shop Kamis and COVID-19

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
Good Evening to forum members and Himalayan Imports client:

Nepal closed for COVID-19 couple of days ago all Knives shipment will delay for now and those of you waiting for your knife and Sword will have to wait with patience.
I will keep you update on new shipment as soon as I can.

Thank you all for your patience
I send my prayers for all
Be safe

My best wishes as well.

If anyone gets dependable information about the state of the epidemic in Nepal currently and in the coming weeks, I hope it will be shared here, as we are not likely to get it through our news media, given the many countries affected and the size of the problem in the U.S.

I had heard on the news that Nepal is closing its borders, and will be under quarantine for a period of time to deal with the COVID-19 pandemic.

I wonder if Dr. Ram is practicing in Nepal now. Bill and Yangdu were sponsoring him through med school sometime back.

Dr. Ram is working in UK for now

Kamis are staying home to be safe, hope and pray things will get better soon for world

I wonder if Dr. Ram is practicing in Nepal now. Bill and Yangdu were sponsoring him through med school sometime back.

I kind of lost my appreciation of Dr. Ram. As I recall, Steve Ferguson (with great modesty) contributed mightily to the good Dr.'s financial needs. The Dr. did not seem to express his appreciation. His early mentions of coming back to Nepal to practice seemed to have faded from his memory. His choice, of course, but the selfless support by Steve certainly deserved a much greater appreciation, in my (sometimes less-than-humble) opinion. I value courtesy as much as, or more, than ambition.

Stay well, or heal fast, as necessary, please.

Back