Shop Tour

JK Knives

OK, I don`t want to hear you guys laughing! I thought you might enjoy seeing a few photos of my tiny shop. As you see, I have no fancy or high tech machinery, not even a bandsaw. It`s cozy, but I like it, it works for me. Stay close, I don`t want anyone to get lost on the tour. :eek: If you look closely at the pictures, you may see some new ones coming up hanging on the walls ;)

This photo shows my most used tool, my first aid kit. I`m a clumsy ass.
eimw2.jpg

This is where I keep my handle materials, sandpapers, metal, and misc. junk. Like my duckys?
xdzexc.jpg

Here it is, in all it`s glory! Did I just hear a giggle from the back? Sometimes I just stare out my window watching squirrels, rabbits, and once in a while a fox, untill an idea comes to me.
2hqyq6h.jpg

Here is a shot of my old saws and pick I`ve found over the years, along with my Fiskars, and reworked Ontario.
egr7nt.jpg

OK,the tour is over, I hope you all either enjoyed it, or got a good laugh, to me, it`s my second home.

Thats not you shop!

Where's the dartboard with Jwilliams pic in the bullseye?

Looks great John, nice and cozy!

Damn, remind me not to stab any of your knives through truck hoods!!!

Awww Jake, it's all good. Just go grab some boobie!

Hey John, I like how organized and tidy the shop is; shows your attention to detail. We need to talk about that tulipwood EDC. I got RR's EWOK today and I like it a lot. Who did his kydex sheath, any idea?

Jeff H. did that one. He contacted me and asked if he could donate the sheath. He sent me pics, it was sweet!!!

its still about 5 times larger than my shop (corner of the garage). thanks for the pics, its cool to see where it all happens.

great pics John... :thumbup: looks like a nice and simple little shop... i like it..:)

Yeah, it's waaaay too neat in there, but if it works for you...

I see you have a Delta SA180. How do you like it? My wife got one for me for xmas and I have yet to grind some metal. I've got some plans in the works, but not for a little while anyway.

Yeah, it's waaaay too neat in there, but if it works for you...

I see you have a Delta SA180. How do you like it? My wife got one for me for xmas and I have yet to grind some metal. I've got some plans in the works, but not for a little while anyway.

The Delta was my first grinder, I really like it, and still use it a lot to get in tighter spots. I liked it so much, that when Lowes was closing them out I bought another for in the basement where I do my sheath work.

Back