Shop Update!

Daniel Fairly Knives

Full Time Knifemaker
I have a lot going on in the shop, check it out!

Look out for more of a presence here and hopefully more videos too.

I'm still dealing with some serious eye issues and hope to switch gears to larger numbers and lower prices on my EDC line. I'm keeping everything USA made and mostly made by hand.

Please check out my Youtube channel too, I'd really appreciate it if you hit like and subscribe for more updates!

Really like the pointy backpacker, any idea when they might be ready?

I just profiled the last one of the group today so they are well along! I'm sending them to the very best heat treat company in the business, Peters in a week or so after I finish profiling everything else. I'm expecting them to take a week or two along with mail time then I'll start grinding the final bevels, etc. I'm guessing just under a month. Thank you!

I just profiled the last one of the group today so they are well along! I'm sending them to the very best heat treat company in the business, Peters in a week or so after I finish profiling everything else. I'm expecting them to take a week or two along with mail time then I'll start grinding the final bevels, etc. I'm guessing just under a month. Thank you!
Happy Independence Day, D!
It looks like you are busy cranking out a bunch of cool stuff!
I really like that pointy Backpacker too!

Back